|With over 100 years experience in pneumatic equipment service, Angel Air Repair & Specialty Co., Inc. offers "one-stop shopping" for all of your air operated requirements. Let us prove our versatility on your upcoming repairs and/or replacement of any of the following equipment.
- Material Handling Equipment - Ingersoll Rand Lever Hoist, Manual Chain Hoist, Air Operated Chain Hoist, and Air Winches Capacities from 1/2 Ton through 100 Ton
- Engine Starting Systems - Ingersoll Rand distributors and authorized repair facility for air & gas operated starters. Factory re-manufactured starters in stock from the 3BM Models through the large frame 800 Series. Now stocking the new line of 150 Series Turbine Starters
- Air Operated Tools - Full line distributor and authorized repair facility for Ingersoll Rand air tool line. We also repair all other makes and models of air tools
- Chemical Injector Pumps - Master distributor and authorized repair facility for Dresser Flow Control (Texsteam) chemical injector pumps.
- Liquid Pumps, Gas Boosters, & Air Amplifiers -- Distributor and authorized repair facility for Hydraulics International Inc. Repairs to all makes and models including Haskel, and SC Engineering
- Reciprocating Air Compressors -- All makes and models, Exchange Quincy Models 310 through 5120 in stock
- Miscellaneous Equipment - All lines of mud gauges, reset relief valves, diaphragm pumps, pressure washers, and BOP accumulator pumps.
All repairs performed and tested to the specifications of the various manufactures. Air compressors are load tested into our system for a minimum of three (3) hours. All material handling equipment is load tested as dictated by the manufacture and an authorized test certificate is furnished with your equipment. Chemical injector pumps are tested to the specification of each pump. Flow charts will be furnished upon request.